Thursday, March 11, 2010

May I Please Have 5 Minutes of Your Time?


Okay, this is Important. I know that most people do NOT listen to the music I post here, but I need everyone who considers themselves my friend to listen to this one for a couple of reasons. First of all, it's the closest thing to an actual song that people spend money on that I have ever managed to generate. And second, these are deeply personal lyrics that in effect are like as if I was writing an actual post about my life. That said, these are probably the most depressing lyrics I have ever written and I don't need consolation or advice or anything other than for you to just take the 5 minutes to listen. Comments here should be about the quality (or lack there of) of the song, not of the subject of the lyrics. The only comment I want to read about them is if they are poetically pleasing or not. I hate to be this demanding, but it is important to me that the few people who are in my life even in the most minimal way take 5 minutes to just listen to something that is important to me. Thank you for your time & understanding. Because of the sensitive nature of the lyrics I am only posting the chorus here. The rest you'll have to listen for.


Scarred

CHORUS:
I'm still wearing the 3 year old scar
From the last time you said "I Love You"


Note: Picosong continues to be having some issue with doubling the track on a 10 second or so delay. The easiest way to fix this is just to press STOP on the song slider and the ghost track will play one time. Also, this may be fixed and not relevant soon, but for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment